Monday, May 5, 2008

Gathering of Fayetteville Area Angels

I would like to invite you all out to Lake Rim Park May 17th at 2:00 for our first Gathering of the Angels. This is a event for all of the Fayetteville area Angels. Your welcome to bring interested parties who are thinking of helping, husband, wife, children, family, friends, and co workers. I will provide drink and cookies for all attending.

I will be putting out new info about our volunteer schedule at the VA, up coming fund raiser info, and I have a few papers for you to fill out. I hope to have an idea of how many bodies we will have to set up a rotation for our VA.

If you like to bake, I am always ready to send care packages out. If you like to sew we have lots of things soldiers and vets need and appreciate. Do you have a hobby, craft, or interest? If so keep all that in mind for our Gathering so I will know where to place our Angels.

If you need anything feel free to contact me anytime at thomasrabbit5@gmail.com
Thank you all for your time and support. Rabbit

No comments: